Trioderm® CARE

Hand and surface disinfection

Virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and anti-mycotic mechanical sprayer.

100 ml
250 ml
500 ml
Product leaflet
Product category
Biocidal agent

The hand and surface disinfectant has an effect on viruses (virucidal), bacteria (bactericidal), fungi (fungicidal and anti-mycotic). It is a personal hygiene product used to disinfect hands and surfaces, equipment and furniture.

For hand and surface disinfection

Virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and anti-micotic

Made according to the WHO formula

No worries. Anywhere.

For shopping without worries.

Personal hygiene.

Virus and bacteria free home.

Product advantages

  • According to the WHO formula

    The composition of the product is according to the World Health Organization (WHO) formula. The disinfectant contains active ingredients: Ethanol (denatured) 79.6 % w/w, hydrogen peroxide (3%) 5 % w/w.

  • High quality ingredients

    The disinfectant uses quality, certified raw materials that do not extremely dry the skin and do not smell unpleasant.

  • For all

    The disinfectant is suitable for the whole family, including children from 3 years of age.

Trioderm® CARE hand and surface disinfectant with virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and anti-micotic effect.

Instructions for use on hands:

Use sufficient amount (2×3 ml) to cover the entire surface. Apply to palms and spread over hands and wrists; pay special attention to cuticles around nails and skin folds. Rub well until the skin is dry. This procedure should take approximately 1 minute. Use a maximum of 10 times a day.

Instructions for use on surfaces:

Spray the disinfectant on the soiled surface. Wipe off dirt with a clean paper towel. Spray the disinfectant on the cleaned surface and leave for 5 minutes. Wipe off any remaining disinfectant with a clean paper towel. Dispose of used paper towel.

Ethanol (denatured) 79.6 % w/w, hydrogen peroxide (3%) 5 % w/w.

Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. Don’t smoke. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Do not use on injured skin or in case of skin diseases. Repeated exposure may cause dry skin.

Upon eye contact: Flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes; consult a doctor.

When ingested: Do not induce vomiting. Give plenty of water to drink. Seek medical attention.